Level Week Long
WreckMasters Weeklong training course is presented as an all-inclusive training program which includes meals, lodging, tuition and training material.
This 8-day training class will be the most valuable experience of your towing and recovery career. Not only will you be exposed to the latest most advanced towing and recovery techniques our industry has to offer you will be spending a week with other recovery professionals from around the USA, Canada and even the world. You will learn a vast amount of information from our team of lead instructors, but you will also learn a tremendous amount of knowledge from the other students in the class.
In one full week you will gain a wealth of knowledge from our level 2/3, 4/5, 6/7 and A/C classes. We have had operators with anywhere from 1 month to 30 years of experience in the towing and recovery field and every student has explained that this week was more than what they expected it to be. If you have already graduated from our Level 2/3 hand-on training course you have the option of attending the 6-Day course.
Welcome to the World of Recovery, come down to our hands-on training facility in Fayetteville, NC an experience what everyone is taking about!
Who Should Attend
- Operators looking to take their towing and recovery training to the next level.
- Incident managers that require the latest in towing and recovery skills.
- Individuals who would like to learn more technical skills in towing and recovery.
- Company’s who work with or train with Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Operators who want to know how to calculate and break down a recovery scenario like “Towing and Recovery Engineers”
There are no pre-requisites for this class other than a state or provincially issued drivers licence and any operator with any skill level or experience level can attend this class. If you have not attended a WreckMaster Training class you need to attend the full 8 day course.
Operators who have 3-5 years experience in the towing and recovery field seem to benefit more by relating past experiences to the training modules. Although we welcome any operator with any skill level or experience level to attend this course.
Additional Items Provided and Designation
- For each level students will receive a training package with training work book and WreckMaster pen.
- All meals, lodging and transportation after arrival.
- Weeklong DVD Training Video for each level.
- CD containing World of Recovery Book and Uprighting Manual.
- Level 1, 2, 3 and AC WreckMaster Certifications.
- Upon successful completion of the WreckMaster Certification students will receive a Level 67A WreckMaster Certification, WreckMaster ID number, WreckMaster shoulder crest and WreckMaster photo certification ID card.
8-Day Double occupancy tuition $3495.00 per student
8-Day Single occupancy tuition $3745.00 per student
6-Day Double occupancy tuttion $3050.95 per student
6-Day Single occupancy tuttion $3300.00 per student
Students wishing to register for single occupancy or 6 day training should contact our office to register.
Upcoming Level Week Long Courses
Find a course near you