WreckMaster’s rotator training course is open to all operators and you do not need to be WreckMaster certified to attend. This course will provide you with the tools to enhance your understanding of rotators by showing you the proper procedures for setting up the rotator platform, calculating lift capacity and determining forces applied to your rigging. This course is a must for the career operator.
Who Should Attend
- Operators looking to take their towing and recovery training to the next level.
- Incident managers that require the latest in towing and recovery skills.
- Individuals who would like to learn more technical skills in towing and recovery.
- Company’s who work with or train with Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Operators who want to know how to calculate and break down a recovery scenario like “Towing and Recovery Engineers”
There are no pre-requisites for this class other than a state or provincially issued drivers license and any operator looking to enhance their understanding of rotators should attend.
Additional Items Provided and Designation
- For each level students will receive a training package with training work book and WreckMaster pen.
- Upon completion of the course attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
$695.00 per student
Upcoming Rotator Course Courses
Find a course near you